High temperatures and humidity, common conditions in our area, often combine to create mold inside our homes and businesses ... not a healthy situation! If it is a minor mold infestation, the mold can often be cleaned with a mild detergent solution (NOT bleach). But, if the situation has gotten out of hand, Bishop Clean Care personnel are trained to remove mold WITHOUT compromising indoor air quality in the rest of your home. Most of us are able to live with a moderate level of mold, since mold spores are in every breath we take. However, if mold contamination is inordinately high, if building occupants are imuno-compromised (ill, very young or very old) or simply if they have a heightened sensitivity to mold spores, then these situations cannot be ignored. Improper cleaning techniques, performed by untrained personnel, can make a bad situation worse by spreading mold spores to unaffected areas of a structure. If you have questions about your particular situation, just give us a call at Bishop Clean Care. We will be happy to answer all your questions!